Need more bandwidth? Breath easier. We can help.
Most reference programs hit the wall at some point. The demands of the pro of the reference team. Yet with lean staffing budgets there isn’t much hope for getting on top of the needs of the sales team, PR, and other reference-dependent teams. No light at the end of the tunnel.
Need an extra 8 hours, 24 hours, 40 hours per week? Point of Reference can help with top notch staffing solutions.
We put extended members of your team at your disposal. You pay a fixed hourly rate invoiced monthly and we take care of the rest (payroll, benefits, etc.). With three staff levels we can provide optimally skilled and experienced people to help you dig out and stay ahead.
Where do you need help?
Here’s a sample of some of the most common task/projects our team has made happen:
- Reference nomination follow up and qualification (includes sales team and customer contact outreach)
- Reference help desk (request fulfillment)
- Database clean up & maintenance
- Report and scorecard production
- Content review and updates
- Program education & user training
- Content development project management
- Customer event coordination assistance
Your needs will likely fall into one of these three skill levels:
- Program and system training
- Database management
- ReferenceEdge configuration
- Content management (database & process)
All of Level 1, plus:
- Customer interviews/profiling
- Report generation
- Request fulfillment
All of Levels 1 & 2, plus:
- Strategic planning
- Functional integration with AR, PR, IR, etc.
- Program promotion planning
- Customer interviews for written and video deliverables
Start knocking down those perpetually stalled, long delayed, back burnered projects today!
How to get started?
1 – Decide what tasks/responsibilities need coverage
2 – Choose the number of hours needed per week, then…