I'm a Customer Reference Manager
- I have to track how and how often we're using customer references and prevent burnout
- I need to improve the visibility and project management of all customer reference activities
- I must be able to report program impact on revenue and track other key metrics
Point of Reference provides pragmatic and measurable customer reference management technology solutions and content development services that help reference managers organize content and processes and leverage customer insights using a decidedly unconventional approach.
I'm a Marketing Executive
- I need a tool that makes customer reference “assets” accessible to the entire marketing team
- I want the ability to explain the reference program's value to the rest of the executive team
- I need self-service and automation to make my reference team as efficient as possible
- I need a partner that can provide me with a one-stop shop for content creation, management, and delivery
Point of Reference provides stress relief for marketing executives through solutions that organize reference assets so that it's easily accessible by PR, Analyst Relations, Sales, etc., when they need it; and make it easy to prove the program’s impact.
I'm a Sales Executive
- I want my sales team to spend less time on reference requests and more time selling
- I need one simple, intuitive place for my sales people to find customer reference content
- I need a way to leverage our top clients in every possible deal
- I must make my sales team as efficient as possible
Point of Reference provides stress relief for sales teams through solutions that organize reference information in an easily accessible manner whenever it’s needed, providing relevant customer references and related content at the critical time in an opportunity.
Content Marketing: What Really Matters? Part II
Content marketing should be driven by the needs of the marketing and the specific points in the buyer’s journey. Here are take-aways for reference managers.
Content Marketing: What Really Matters? Part I
B2B buyers consume less vendor content than you might think. The lesson, make sure it’s the right content, which includes customer reference stories.
A Native App for Salesforce®
The only enterprise caliber, native Salesforce® customer reference management app. ReferenceEdge is installed on your instance of Salesforce and manages customer reference intelligence and processes. It's tuned to make searches and requests fast and efficient on the desktop and on mobile devices (Salesforce1 ready).
Top-Notch Staffing Solutions
Need an extra 8 hours, 24 hours, 40 hours per week? Point of Reference puts extended members of our team at your disposal.