Service is our super power. As an implementation and technical support specialist you are responsible for getting our solution up and running for clients, and supporting them when their users have any issues. This role provides an opportunity to apply your problem-solving and technical skills, and go deep in a domain Point of Reference has helped build Our Salesforce® native software acts as the single source of customer advocate information and activity automation and tracking for Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, PR, Events, Digital, and more.
If you thrive on the challenge of switching gears between project management and problem-solving, working with data and working with people, we want to talk to you. We have a great opportunity for a perpetually curious, motivated, self-starter, driven by customer satisfaction and getting things done. We’re a growing small business with big ambition. No bureaucracy, no politics, no BS. Our clients include some of the biggest tech companies in the market.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Leading technical implementations, working with Salesforce administrators.
- Managing the process of migrating data to our solution.
- Testing and validating new and updated product functionality.
- Troubleshooting and resolving client support issues
- Creating and monitoring tickets in Jira, keeping team members up-to-date on ticket / project status’, and clients apprised of new and updated product information.
- Experience with Salesforce® CRM.
- 3+ years of customer service and technical support experience in an enterprise B2B, cloud software organization.
- Experience with applications like Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Demonstrated exceptional analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving expertise.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Love of problem-solving.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- High technical aptitude.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Microsoft Office skills.
- Natural curiosity, a quick learner.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Demonstrable sense of humor, humility, and confidence.
- Home-office in the state of Colorado.
- Medical/Dental/Optical insurance
- 3 weeks of paid time off to start
- Flex spending account
- Work from home-office (no commuting!)
- Computer/office equipment provided
- Phone/Internet business cost reimbursement
Starting base compensation:
Reports to: Director, Technical & Professional Services