Client Program Resources
We are committed to sharing our best practices, accrued over more than a decade in the customer advocate management domain, with you, our client. To deepen your expertise we encourage you to read these eBooks and blog posts—covering all the fundamental areas of building and maintaining your program—and take your reference program IQ to the next level. If you have a request that we cover an area not listed below, please let your account director know. Thank You!
Assessing Current Program State
Gaining Executive Support
- Customer Marketers: Receission-Proof Yourself Now
- Make Executive Heads Turn & Build Your Customer Marketing Program Faster
- Become a C-Suite Whisperer
- CROs–Customer Reference Programs’ New BFs?
- Leadership’s Role in Customer Advocacy
- Capturing and Keeping CxO Engagement for Customer Advocate Success
- Leaderships Role in Customer Marketing Success
Building Your Advocate Database
Pitfalls to Avoid
- Quashing the Reference Black Market
- Customer Reference Program Manager Traps
- 6 Signs a Customer Reference Program is in Trouble
- Customer Reference Program “Bad Practices” (1/2)
- Customer Reference Program “Bad Practices” (2/2)
- Compromises that Kill Customer Reference Programs
- Overcoming the Top 4 Reasons Customer Reference Programs Fail – Program Leadership
- Getting Your Customer Reference Program Unstuck! eBook
Building Stakeholder Relationships
- Yes, Sales Needs Customer Reference Training
- Are Your Salespeople Customer Reference SMEs?
- Customer References Generate Demand Better
- Customer Reference Management: It’s a Team Sport
- Is Digital on Your Customer Reference Stakeholder List?
- How Well Do You Know your Company’s Sales Processes?
- Engaging Salespeople in Customer Reference Programs
- Advisory Boards for Customer Reference Programs
Reference Program Measurement